Tuesday, September 14, 2010

college math?

yea i know i have complained alot about my math class already but i still feel like i am back in high school being fed same bullshit
no offense to the people that actually need this class but i seriously think this is below even the basic level of college math
so be it as it may i have not payed attention once in this class and it has not done me any harm
i feel like im am taking 6th grade math again which was way below where i should have been at that time.
yea i can blame myself cause i fucked up on my placement test, but i also blame the university for punishing the students in higher levels of math for making them review the uneccessary topics in math that are irrelevant
i really wish that i could be challenged by my math class instead of challenging myself to pay attention or not...cause most of the time it will definately be not paying attention that wins
well it may get worse or better...only time will tell
:/

No comments:

Post a Comment