Wednesday, February 9, 2011

im happy!

well when i came back in december to winter break i had forgotten my black ops with my friend ryan. so i had to wait all winter for him to give it back. so since i didnt go back to ASU he had to mail it. well its been like 3 weeks since he mailed it and it never got here...so i went out and bought a new used one so that i could play again!
also i got the FIRST STRIKE map pack that went with it so that made me very happy :)
so now that i had it i was well on my way to the first prestige mode!
over superbowl sunday i spent most of the day playing trying to make it to 50 from 42. it was pretty intense but i managed to do it. so i finally prestiged and the next day i played again...this time i went from lvl 1 to 20 in one day...now i know wat your thinking and thats i dont have a life.
this is pretty true since i cant go out on the weekends, my homework is super easy, and i have no friends to kick it with all the time...all i do is play
so now im just happy that i have something to do cause its better than just sitting here on my computer :P
well if you play hit me up and add me on xbox live!
xMindlessProx <-----gamertag

black ops Pictures, Images and Photos
Call of Duty Black Ops Pictures, Images and Photos
Black ops Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment