Tuesday, February 22, 2011

this is fun

well its been a while hasnt it
ok well so far my life isnt too bad right now. i mean i have some good friends and stuff..school isnt too bad either
so all in all id say that things are pretty good

anyways i just wanted to put my feelings out there for all you punks who actually read this stuff :P
ok so anyone that really knows me, knows that im like a super sensitive guy that acts like an asshole cause its fun to do :)
yea being an asshole is an art and im pretty sure ive got a good handle on it because everyone either assumes im an asshole or just know im an asshole
while on the inside im just this little sensitive guy that is kinda shy to talk to girls and loves watching love movies and always wants to cuddle
yea thats right i said it!
i like to cuddle because its just so much fun and warm:)
ok well thats a little of me so hope you enjoyed it and keep reading my shit because it makes me excited!

PS. dont ever watch the roommate because that movie sucks so much dick that it makes crack heads look like saints!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... did you get the inspiration from my facebook post?? I think so!!

    ReplyDelete